Everyone who works for a living-no matter what the organization or industry-education, law, banking, tech corporations, this workshop is ideal for everyone including managers and executives.
Tired of sitting through dull meetings? Meetings take up a lot of time for people and organizations – make them efficient and make them worthy. This workshop will teach you the fundamentals of planning and attending a meeting that works.
- Identify the characteristics of effective meetings
- Decide when to call a meeting
- Follow a step-by-step procedure to use in planning, facilitating, and completing follow-up that will result in better meetings
- Identify the roles played by people in meetings
- Evaluate your strengths in facilitating meetings
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a meeting
- Apply and teach others what you’ve learned
This workshop may require books, materials, online assessments, or the use of proprietary software which typically will be included in the cost of the workshop.
Customize Your Training:
Company of Experts, Inc. delivers its workshops in a variety of ways: on-site, hybrid, or online; providing users with the option to decide which learning method works best for their organization and/or individual.
To learn more about the location, price, availability, or to register for this workshop, please email Kathy at Kathy@CompanyofExperts.net
Space is limited, guarantee yourself a spot today!