Perfect for new, experienced, and future supervisors. This is a skills based series led by experienced facilitators. Successful organizations recognize the need to hire and talented supervisors and employees
Looking to meet the challenges of the future? These workshops will give you the skills you need for today and tomorrow.
This workshop series provides an opportunity for supervisors to begin a journey toward combining a solid foundation of knowledge along with the skills development taught in this workshop to position you to meet today’s challenges and be ahead of the rapidly changing work environment.
Our Supervisor Series consists of workshops (30 hours of training*) that are facilitator-led, interactive, and engaging. Each workshop in this series may be taken separately. Once you have participated in 30 hours of training and completed the Action Plan Portfolio, you will receive a Supervisor Certification.
* Each workshop in the Supervisor Series is 3 hours each except for the Action Plan Portfolio which is 6 hours
Workshop Series Includes:
- Maintaining good labor relations is not an optional requirement for a supervisor; it is how work gets done and how others perceive you. Learn how to develop and maintain relationships in union and non-union environments. Technology and the use of social media has changed how we interact and communicate. Do you feel like a Word Processor in an IPOD world? Learning to communicate in a multi-generational organization and engaging in new methods of communication are essential for your success.
- Employee Relations
- Maintaining good labor relations is not an optional requirement for a supervisor; it is how work gets done and how others perceive you. Learn how to develop and maintain relationships in union and non-union environments.
- Keep it Legal
- A safe and friendly working environment is good for morale and increases loyalty and productivity. Issues arise in the workplace all of the time. Learn the skills to keep yourself and your company risk free; identify potential problems; investigate complaints; be proactive; and take appropriate action when necessary.
- Managing Professional Relationships
- Successful relationships are essential to any effort to create sustainable change and ongoing improvement, yet they are often an overlooked or undervalued element of a supervisor’s responsibilities. Participants learn essential skills for developing and maintaining successful relationships.
- Motivating and Keeping Talent
- Hiring and motivating talent is a key part of any supervisors’ job. Learn the skills to encourage individual and team success and to build self-esteem and motivate employees.
- Supporting Change
- Change and its impact on employees and organizations is a fact. Supervisors learn the tools and techniques to lead change effectively in their work environment.
- Time Management
- Understand how your personality affects the way you manage your time. Techniques to manage your time and cultivate your interests and talents.
- Action Plan Portfolio
- Develop a work project to implement on the job is the outcome of the completion of these workshops. We offer guidance and coaching to achieve your intended outcomes.
This workshop may require books, materials, online assessments, or the use of proprietary software which typically will be included in the cost of the workshop.
Customize Your Training:
Company of Experts, Inc. delivers its workshops in a variety of ways: on-site, hybrid, or online; providing users with the option to decide which learning method works best for their organization and/or individual.
If you would like to have this workshop on-site, please email Kathy at Kathy@CompanyofExperts.net to find out how easy and affordable this program is.
Space is limited, guarantee yourself a spot today!