Everyone who works for a living-no matter what the organization or industry-education, law, banking, tech corporations, this workshop is ideal for everyone including managers and executives.
Indecisive? Unsure if you are or aren’t? If so, then this workshop is for you!
- Understand the relationship between your social style and your decision making style
- Understand the subtle difference between problem solving and decision making
- Lead a team to make shared decisions through consensus
- Hold an individual, team or organization accountable for decisions they make
- Conduct an ethics double-check before making decisions
- Apply and teach others what you’ve learned
This workshop may require books, materials, online assessments, or the use of proprietary software which typically will be included in the cost of the workshop.
Customize Your Training:
Company of Experts, Inc. delivers its workshops in a variety of ways: on-site, hybrid, or online; providing users with the option to decide which learning method works best for their organization and/or individual.
To learn more about the location, price, availability, or to register for this workshop, please email Kathy at Kathy@CompanyofExperts.net
Space is limited, guarantee yourself a spot today!