Everyone who works for a living-no matter what the organization or industry-education, law, banking, tech corporations, this workshop is ideal for everyone including managers and executives.
Communications need to be both effective and reasonably efficient. Communication is the interpersonal process of sending and receiving symbols with messages. It is the foundation for all interpersonal relationships. We communicate to influence, to inform, to control and to inspire.
- Apply the concepts of task, process or method, and relationship as they relate to interpersonal communications
- Decide when to use written and when to use oral communications
- Become more aware of your social style and its relationship to your communication style
- Assess your own communication patterns in your interpersonal relationships
- Apply the two-way process of communication in: (a) Listening, and (b) Giving and receiving feedback
- Disclose yourself to others truthfully and freely
- Apply and teach others what you’ve learned
This workshop may require books, materials, online assessments, or the use of proprietary software which typically will be included in the cost of the workshop.
Customize Your Training:
Company of Experts, Inc. delivers its workshops in a variety of ways: on-site, hybrid, or online; providing users with the option to decide which learning method works best for their organization and/or individual.
To learn more about the location, price, availability, or to register for this workshop, please email Kathy at Kathy@CompanyofExperts.net
Space is limited, guarantee yourself a spot today!