Everyone who works for a living-no matter what the organization or industry-education, law, banking, tech corporations, this workshop is ideal for everyone including managers and executives.
Successful Teams don’t just Happen.Supervisors, managers and co-workers work under pressure and deadlines. Employee morale and productivity are important for everyone to work in. In this time of our changing corporate and employment environment developing high quality and high output teams are more crucial than ever.
- Apply the concepts of group dynamics (task, process or method, and relationship) in a team environment
- Assess your strengths in building a team
- Assess your personal orientation toward trust as a team leader
- Understand the dimensions of trust orientation
- Lead teams through the five stages of group development (Tuckman)
- Apply and teach others what you’ve learned
This workshop may require books, materials, online assessments, or the use of proprietary software which typically will be included in the cost of the workshop.
Customize Your Training:
Company of Experts, Inc. delivers its workshops in a variety of ways: on-site, hybrid, or online; providing users with the option to decide which learning method works best for their organization and/or individual.
To learn more about the location, price, availability, or to register for this workshop, please email Kathy at Kathy@CompanyofExperts.net
Space is limited, guarantee yourself a spot today!