Smart Grant Writing
Smart Grant Money: Turning Words into Money
Registration of this workshop includes three full days of instruction, continental breakfast, instructional materials, and grant writing certification.
This workshop covers everything you need to know to succeed in grant writing, even if you do not have previous experience. You will learn how to locate the right grant funding opportunity and write a grant proposal that gets funded, using proven strategies and models developed by the successful grant writing team at Educational Resource Consultants.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Transform your project idea into a powerful, persuasive proposal that inspires a funder to write a check for $50,000, $100,000, $500,000 or more.
- Locate the right funding sources for your project.
- Read and understand all the jargon in a grant application.
- Satisfy a funding agency’s most important questions.
- Create a convincing case for funding that includes all of the most critical elements and flows from one section to the next.
- Describe your university, college, department, or key staff in a way that inspires the funders’ confidence!
- Avoid the most common novice grant writing mistakes that kill your chance of getting funded.
- Understand how a grant proposal is scored and use expert strategies to optimize your proposal for a higher score.
Workshop Designed For:
K-12, college and university administrators, faculty, or staff with basic writing skills and who need money for new projects. Also, leaders of non-profit organizations that seek grant funding.
Additional information about this training: