Experts on Call
Since 1989, Company of Experts, Inc., has sought out the most qualified Coaches, Consultants, Facilitators and Trainers within their specialized subject field. Each person has a strong commitment to the theory and practice of their subject area bringing a balance of education, consulting and on-the-job experience to bring unique real-world richness to our training.
With Experts on Call (EOC) located throughout the World, we can provide training and consulting on-site at a reasonable rate. Each Expert on Call strives to create a learning environment that is open, respectful and focused to ensure that you will have practical and relevant experience to immediately use when you return to work.
Ways to connect with clients
Connecting with new clients is complex. Experts on Call share branding and name recognition to build new and enhanced connections with clients and other consultants world-wide. This is an important social network that combines professional identities with enhanced brand capacity.
Leverage your membership as an Expert on Call by:
- Designing your Expert on Call profile to indicate you’re taking new clients and serious about your business.
- Your picture can create an instant connection with potential clients. Make sure your photo shows you in a professional, positive light. You will need a web ready picture to upload onto your webpage on the Company of Experts site.
- Create a 140-character resume, a concise summary describing your skills, what you’re interested in so that a client will want to find out more. Clients and others will be able to connect directly to your email address for more information or to click onto your Expert on Call webpage for more.
- Create a more detailed two paragraph summary. This will be next to your picture on your Expert on Call webpage. You will be able to post your full resume/vita onto your portfolio here
- Consider creating a short video highlighting your skills or showing you at your best to add to your portfolio
- Have your written books, articles, designed workshops that you would like to share? You will be able to post those on your portfolio or sell in the store
- Connect with other Experts on Call – those you share an interest with and those you’d like to work with.
- Help us by writing new material for the Company of Experts webpage. Follow us on social media, participate in twitter chats
- Participate in virtual meetings
- Attend the virtual Conference (fall of each year)
- Attend the live Conference (Spring of each year)
- Offer free and low cost workshops to other Experts on Call – build your expertise and enhance your relationships
- Volunteer to serve on working groups
Expert on Call Membership Requirements:
The requirements for Expert on Call Membership simple and straight-forward. Membership requirements if the Business or Professional Member:
- Support and continually work to embody the business values of the Company of Experts (refer to the values listed below).
- Conduct business in a fair, legal and ethical manner.
- Is current with its membership dues (refer to the information under the “Dues” tab above).
All applications for Expert on Call Membership are subject to approval by the EOC Review Committee. If Membership is not accepted fees paid (minus the evaluation review fee will be refunded).